Sunday, October 7, 2018

Meatless, fusion food at Millenia Walk

I landed up at Elemen at Millenia Walk. My friend invited me for dinner.. glanced the portal before and saw some pics.. Liked it., so I said, lets go.

But I didnt see the 8 course option till I opened the menu card !!!

My friend said, you should go for the full dinner and can help with sharing some of my food - which is a no brainer for me. I ordered it.

Appetiser and the bread was very good. My guess the middle portion item had sesame and it was bit sour - but not too bad. Tomato was so tasty and soft. Bread was little herbal too. 




I opted for Rojak fruit salad - which was too good - pineapple and dragon fruit was mouth watering and the fried or crispy item was so tempting... 



Soup - was not very hot... in fact little less than room temperature.... but had little bit of rice and pepper and very tasty.



They also served Apple Cider before serving mains - like a shot drink. Hope the readers know how to drink apple cider carefully as they are not very good for gums !!! 

I opted for Sizzing Quinaa Brown rice for main and my friend opted for Tempura tofu with Avocado Roll - both were excellent in taste.





Dessert was Chocolate Lava cake - It was so perfect in taste to eat. 



Iced coconut Mint with Butterfly pea flower had little more than ice for the size of the glass and had excellent decoration of Coconut and mint leaves. 



Overall, Elemen indeed surprised me with perfect food and the value of the money it offered for SGD 32.80$. Thanks to my friend for introducing me to such a fabulous food. 

It is a crowded place, request you to reserve {Chope app} and go. They are located in 3 places and I went and experienced it at Millenia Walk near Sun Tec CIty. 

http://www.elemen.com.sg  is a good website and pictures and real the food served are very similar. 
Not sure how many of you are addicted to meat... but I feel, it is good to try other options once in a while ... detox routine, may be !!!

Bon Appetit, folks !


No comments:

Post a Comment